New Year's Wrap-up

Over at the AbsoluteWrite forums, many of us are sharing our New Year's goals and resolutions.

This is the first year of my life (seriously... sad as that may be) that, going into the New Year, I feel like a "SUCCESS." I have made more money than I've ever made in my life, finally passing the $40K mark (that's gross, prior to expenses), have a beautiful daughter, and am somehow managing to handle it all.

This success makes me even more determined to achieve my goals in 2009. They are modest by some standards, but accomplishing them will mean a lot to me.

1. Publication in a big-name glossy newsstand magazine
2. Make at least $100/mos. as an affiliate through my blog and social networking
3. Exceed 2008's freelance income (which will not be easy between the economy and the baby)
4. Blog at least 5 X a week on BabiesOnline and at least 2 X a week on my own blog (that's here... so stay tuned!)
5. Get at least one more regular account that pays $400+ per month.

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and a prosperous 2009.