Freelance Writing

Since 1996, I’ve published thousands of articles in print and on the Web, from human interest stories for local papers to cover stories in internationally-distributed trade magazines.

Some of my recent clients include:

Sound & Communications
Club Business International
BabiesOnline
Long Island Exchange
Church Production Magazine


I’ve also penned press releases for such companies as Cousins Paintball, P-C-W Worldwide, iPrayerworks software, Aadvert International and the SPPL Tournament Paintball Series.

My personal essays have appeared in the anthologies A Cup of Comfort for Sisters and Sacred Water.

With 15+ years experience in print and Web publishing, I can provide articles for your publication or take your small business to the next level with a range of marketing services.

For more information, please view my RESUME or e-mail me at DawnAllcot (@) gmail dot com for a free estimate.