Ashley Lyn, 10-12-2008

On October 12, 2008, at 10:04 PM, I experienced the biggest change in my life since... well.. ever. Having a baby daughter is the most wonderful thing to happen to me and my husband, T.J. It has strengthened our already-strong relationship in ways I never imagined, and given me a new perspective on everything. Ashley Lyn is the whole world to us!

Having said that, I know I've been blessed with the abilities and means to work at home while raising my daughter, so maintaining my freelance writing business is more important than ever before.

Before I get to the good part, I'd like to say a quick thank you to my regular clients who were so patient and understanding with me through three weeks of false labor, and finally, the delivery of Ashley Lyn Allcot (and my short break!)

I have already returned to work on a part-time basis for the next month or so, but hope to be going full throttle and pursuing new opportunities come early December.

But... enough about me. Here are the photos I know everyone has been waiting for!

Ashley Lyn Allcot, born 10-12-2008, 6 lbs., 4 oz., 19.5"