First RECON/BRWP Podcast!

I am feeling great!

Let me begin with that simple statement. T.J. and I got the house in order, and have even created "the Allcot Home Gym" in our 12 X 14' foyer. We have our weight bench, a Rebounder personal trampoline, and a WaveMaster kickboxing/punching bag, plus our bicycles hanging from the ceiling and a bicycle trainer set up if we want to use it. I love cycling. I find riding the bicycle on the trainer the most boring form of exercise. The set-up of the handlebars and the balance required on a regular bike (not an exercise bike) prohibits reading while I ride, and spinning and spinning while not actually getting anywhere, to me, defines futility!

After two days spent cleaning before the holidays, almost everything has a place now!

I have enough assignments to keep me busy until mid-January, but plan to send out a few queries every day in the New Year or write online articles on spec for sites such as AC and Suite101. I am also offering a special on Tarot Readings over at Miss Michele's Free Tarot Blog.

Finally, in good news to start the year, Blast Radius Woodsball Podcast has launched the first edition of "RECON: Behind the Lines," part of a partnership between the podcast and the magazine.

It is going to be a good year!