This blog was originally titled "Anything that Pays," a catchy phrase my husband selected to help me answer the question, "What do you write?"

It became my elevator speech, opening the doors to a variety of assignments.

As I moved from novice to experienced professional, the phrase seemed to imply desperation. But just the other day I told a friend, "I have lots of experience writing in fields where I have no experience!" And I love it.

My passion is writing and editing -- whatever the topic. My articles, web copy, press releases or marketing material entertain, make people think, move people to action.

While experience and growth leaves me in a position to be more selective about my projects, I bring passion and experience to every assignment, whatever the topic.

You can email me at DawnAllcot (@) gmail dot com for more information.